But the actress has brushed off the suit, filed in Los Angeles Super Court, asserting that the suit is “preposterous” and that she stopped working after the producers had failed to pay her.
The production company 10 Things Films LLC today filed the suit Thursday in state court in Los Angeles, alleging a breach of written agreement and breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing.
Along with Wood, the suit also named As You Wish Productions, a loan out company that provides Wood’s professional services.
“Plaintiff has suffered significant and extensive damages and financial harm, including, but not limited to, the loss of, a minimum, $6 million equity investments, costs and related expenses in the Picture, financing costs and expenses in the amount of, »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- 10 Future A-List Actors Who Made Horror Movies (From MovieWeb. 10 October 2017, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Gore Verbinski in Negotiations to Direct Channing Tatum’s ‘Gambit’ (From Variety - Film News. 5 October 2017, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- All the Throwback Set Photos You Need to See, From Mean Girls to 10 Things I Hate About You (From PEOPLE.com. 5 October 2017, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Heath Ledger Really Wanted Christian Bale to Hit Him on the Set of ‘The Dark Knight’ (From Collider.com. 18 October 2017, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Heath Ledger Wanted Christian Bale To Hit Him In ‘The Dark Knight’ (From The Playlist. 18 October 2017, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Lena Headey of 'Game of Thrones' Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassment (From Rolling Stone. 18 October 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
Evan Rachel Wood
- Now Casting: HBO’s ‘Westworld’ Is Seeking Season Two Extras + 3 More Gigs (From Backstage. 17 October 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- #MeToo: Sexual Harassment and Assault Movement Tweeted Over 500,000 Times as Celebs Share Stories (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Moves People to Tell Their Stories of Sexual Harassment With 'Me Too' Twitter Movement (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 October 2017, 5:50 AM, PDT)