But the actress has brushed off the suit, filed in Los Angeles Super Court, asserting that the suit is “preposterous” and that she stopped working after the producers had failed to pay her.
The production company 10 Things Films LLC today filed the suit Thursday in state court in Los Angeles, alleging a breach of written agreement and breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing.
Along with Wood, the suit also named As You Wish Productions, a loan out company that provides Wood’s professional services.
“Plaintiff has suffered significant and extensive damages and financial harm, including, but not limited to, the loss of, a minimum, $6 million equity investments, costs and related expenses in the Picture, financing costs and expenses in the amount of, »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- DC Comics Developing Sandman Spin-off Lucifer; James D’Arcy Cast as Jarvis in Agent Carter (From HeyUGuys. 16 September 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- DC Comics And Fox Now Developing A Series Starring Sandman Character Lucifer (From ComicBookMovie. 16 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Transylanvia University Fraternity Lip-Syncs Taylor Swift's '.Shake It Off' (From Uinterview. 13 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 10 Ways 90s Teen Movies Lied To Us (From Obsessed with Film. 15 September 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- The Essential Movies & TV to Stream This Week – September 15th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 15 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- How Movies With Dead Stars Have Performed at the Box Office (From The Wrap. 12 September 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
Evan Rachel Wood
- Stars React to the Death of Joan Rivers (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 September 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Pays Tribute to Joan Rivers: ‘One of a Kind’ (From Variety - TV News. 4 September 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Buyers go Into the Forest with Ellen Page (From ScreenDaily. 4 September 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)