S2 E1, 'The Bad Fish Paradigm'
Have you ever watched a movie featuring Aishwarya Rai? Perhaps you've seen pictures of her? Go ahead and Google her, I'll wait (don't worry, she's very anti-nudity, so don't worry about any Nsfw pictures coming up). Gorgeous, isn't she? And yet, Sheldon would have you believe that she's a poor man's Madhuri Dixit. While Dixit is indeed very beautiful, she's no Aishwarya. However, Sheldon also believes that he could be Batman with the right funding, so there you are. Welcome to Season Two of The Big Bang Theory, where wackiness reigns and science is the name of the game.
When we left Leonard and Penny at the end of Season One, they were on their first date. We rejoin them as the date is wrapping up, and Leonard is explaining to Penny that frozen yogurt isn't yogurt at all, which she finds interesting, but »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 12/10/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 December 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Pitch, Notorious, Supernatural, Life in Pieces, NFL Football (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 December 2016, 12:28 PM, PST)
- TV Ratings Report: Football Carries a Slow Night (From TVfanatic. 9 December 2016, 11:47 AM, PST)
Green Lantern (2011)
- Superhero Bits: James Cameron’s Spider-Man Sex Scene, Vulture Action Figure, New Man-Thing & More (From Slash Film. 9 December 2016, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Joe Manganiello Trolls Batman Fans with More Armie Hammer Photos (From MovieWeb. 8 December 2016, 3:26 PM, PST)
- Hot Rumor: Is Justice League Mortal's Dark Knight Going To Appear In The Batman? (From LRM Online. 8 December 2016, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Bethenny Frankel Is Single Again, Calls it 'Dating Purgatory': 'No Man Is Going to Complete Me' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 December 2016, 3:11 PM, PST)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle Is “Absolutely Crazy” Says Taron Egerton (From We Got This Covered. 6 December 2016, 10:48 AM, PST)
- Kingsman 2 Is Bigger, Badder and Has More Guns Says Taron Egerton (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2016, 10:27 AM, PST)