S2 E1, 'The Bad Fish Paradigm'
Have you ever watched a movie featuring Aishwarya Rai? Perhaps you've seen pictures of her? Go ahead and Google her, I'll wait (don't worry, she's very anti-nudity, so don't worry about any Nsfw pictures coming up). Gorgeous, isn't she? And yet, Sheldon would have you believe that she's a poor man's Madhuri Dixit. While Dixit is indeed very beautiful, she's no Aishwarya. However, Sheldon also believes that he could be Batman with the right funding, so there you are. Welcome to Season Two of The Big Bang Theory, where wackiness reigns and science is the name of the game.
When we left Leonard and Penny at the end of Season One, they were on their first date. We rejoin them as the date is wrapping up, and Leonard is explaining to Penny that frozen yogurt isn't yogurt at all, which she finds interesting, but »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 12/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 December 2015, 12:36 PM, PST)
- On this day in pop culture history: ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 1 December 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Mike & Molly, The Odd Couple, Angel from Hell, Criminal Minds Beyond Borders: CBS Announces 2016 Debuts (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 November 2015, 6:39 PM, PST)
Green Lantern (2011)
- 11 Giant Mistakes The Dceu Has Already Made (From Obsessed with Film. 1 December 2015, 7:12 AM, PST)
- Jessica Jones recap, episodes 1-7: what do you make of Marvel’s newest TV hero? (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Mike Gold: Redundancy, Repetition, and Superhero Melanoma (From Comicmix. 25 November 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- J.J. Abrams Explains How Adam Driver Prepared for Kylo Ren in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' (From LatinoReview. 1 December 2015, 5:57 AM, PST)
- Halle Berry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Sweats Through Dress on the Red Carpet (From E! Online. 19 November 2015, 8:31 AM, PST)
- You Can't Live Another Day Without Watching This Montage of Ellen's Best Scares (From Popsugar. 19 November 2015, 7:15 AM, PST)