China Movie Media Group (Cmmg) announced it will open a Us office and has teamed up with Paramount to market the imminent summer release Transformers: Age Of Extinction in China.
“The China film market has maintained a growth of 30% each year and has become the world’s second biggest box office market,” said Zhang Gen Ming, CEO and founder of Cmmg.
“The establishment of our new La office is only the beginning of the relationship between the two biggest countries in the rising global film market. In addition, because there were so many Chinese components to TF4 it seemed like a natural and compelling partnership.”
Us-based based Jiaflix and the China Movie Channel, with its new media subsidiary M1095, are the production and promotion partners on Michael Bay’s film.
“We are thrilled to be working in partnership with Cmmg on the marketing of this next installment in the Transformers franchise,” said Paramount »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay (I)
- City of Ghosts director Matthew Heineman: 'Imagine seeing people crucified – every day' (From The Guardian - Film News. 21 July 2017, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘Purge 4’ Finds Director in ‘Burning Sands’ Filmmaker Gerard McMurray (From Variety - Film News. 20 July 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Purge 4' Finds Director in Sundance Filmmaker (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 20 July 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: Pamela Adlon joins the Transformers spin-off, Bumblebee (From The AV Club. 22 July 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: Michael Dorn and more join animated series (From Den of Geek. 19 July 2017, 11:52 PM, PDT)
- Peter Cullen Joins The Second Chapter of The Prime Wars Trilogy: Titan Returns (From LRM Online. 19 July 2017, 6:57 PM, PDT)
Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)
- Box Office: ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Tops ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ With $56.5 Million (From Variety - Film News. 16 July 2017, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- China Box Office: ‘Despicable Me 3’ Opening Is Franchise High (From Variety - Film News. 9 July 2017, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow – International Box Office (From Deadline. 27 June 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)