Who wouldn't like to restart the day before and correct all their missteps? Not spilling that cup of coffee. Not wearing those mismatched socks. Not getting on your boss’s bad side. And how about buying a winning lottery ticket now that you know the numbers?
Well, in Doug Liman’s Edge of Tomorrow, based on Hiroshi Sakurazka’s novel All You Need Is Kill, Tom Cruise as Major William Cage has multiple chances to set right his previous day's flubs, but the end result will be more momentous if he succeeds. You see, Cage, and only Cage, can save mankind from an alien invasion.
All our hero has to do is figure out how to prevent these brutal, tentacled savages who’ve landed on our planet from slaughtering him and his female sidekick Rita Vrataski (Emily Blunt) so the pair can locate and destroy the extraterrestrials' power core. To do so, »
- Brandon Judell
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Simon Pegg is wired up and Tom Cruise has his shirt off in these new M:i 5 pics (From The Hollywood News. 2 June 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- "Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation" - New Images (From SneakPeek. 2 June 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- The Imf team's in action in these Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation stills (From JoBlo. 2 June 2015, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Best Films of 2015 so far (part 3) (From SoundOnSight. 2 June 2015, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- Robin Wright and Dylan Penn Slip Into Bikinis For a Mother-Daughter Beach Day (From Popsugar. 2 June 2015, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Charlize Theron (From Obsessed with Film. 2 June 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Entourage (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 3 June 2015, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- ‘Entourage’s’ Early Opening Draws Solid Ticket Pre-Sales (From Variety - Film News. 2 June 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Get me home! The new red-band trailer for Ted 2 is here (From The Hollywood News. 2 June 2015, 3:02 PM, PDT)