What sort of things can you do when you’re a celebrity? Have two weddings. Keira Knightley had a regular wedding for friends and family, and then a second “secret” wedding for other friends with a whole new wedding dress and everything. Being a celebrity, you can do stuff like that.
What other sort of things can you do when you’re a celebrity? Get married at an Applebee’s. Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg just might have their wedding at an Applebee’s. After Jenny jokingly suggested the place on The View, Applebee’s responded by tweeting a wedding invitation to both of them. We’re looking forward to hearing what will be served for the wedding dinner, and may we suggest: Jalapeno Poppers!
Entertainment. Gossip. Life.
Weekdays at 2a Et/ 11p Pt
- Leslie Nesbit
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Sr Geek Picks: Best ‘Pulp Fiction’ Cosplay Ever, ‘Star Wars 7′ Set Description & More (From Screen Rant. 28 July 2014, 7:08 PM, PDT)
- Marvel 'Star Wars' Comics Will Bridge 'A New Hope' and 'Empire Strikes Back' (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Legendary sets up a possible 'Avengers' style crossover for King Kong and Godzilla (From Hitfix. 28 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Audrina Patridge and Longtime Boyfriend Corey Bohan Break Up (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • June 2014 (From Tubefilter News. 28 July 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 7/25/14 (From Tubefilter News. 27 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Wedding Date - July 2015? (From National Ledger. 28 July 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Have a Daytime Date in L.A.—Check Out Her Adorable Baby Bump! (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Playfully Poses as Her Baby Bump Grows: Picture (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)