Big Poppa would have been proud! On May 29, Christopher Wallace Jr., the son of the late Notorious B.I.G., graduated from high school at Santa Margarita Catholic High School in California. Wallace Jr., 17, posed in his green cap and gown with his mother and Biggie's widow Faith Evans to celebrate the momentous occasion. "My first born son @cj_toa & I #proud," R&B singer Evans captioned the photo. Evans married the Notorious B.I.G., whose real name was Christopher Wallace, in 1994 after meeting weeks before on a photoshoot. They [...] »
Similar News ItemsThe Notorious B.I.G.
- Justin Timberlake Reveals Trolls Soundtrack (From We Got This Covered. 23 August 2016, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- Travis Scott’s ‘90210’ Music Video Is Stop-Motion Animated, Features Action Figure Sex — Watch (From Indiewire. 19 August 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- TBS Orders Half-Hour Comedy Pilot ‘World’s End,’ Starring Wanda Sykes (From ShadowAndAct. 1 August 2016, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Listen to Every Song of the Summer Since 1985 (Videos) (From The Wrap. 26 August 2016, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Why A24 Picked Up Gus Van Sant’s Critical Dud ‘The Sea of Trees’ (From Indiewire. 26 August 2016, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Faith Evans -- Judge OKs Bad Boy Reunion ... Single Mamas Gotta Eat!!! (From TMZ. 24 August 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)