Last season, because of declining ratings, Fox continued airing So You Think You Can Dance just once a week but the ratings continued to fall. Will they continue to decline or start to climb? Could it be cancelled this time or will it be renewed for a 12th season?
Hosted by Cat Deeley, So You Think You Can Dance is a competition that pits dancers of various backgrounds against one another to become "America's Favorite Dancer." Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy have returned as the permanent judges, often sharing the table with guests like Adam Shankman, Mia Michaels, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Wayne Brady, Jenna Elfman, and Christina Applegate.
The higher a show's ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available -- typically the following morning, around 11:30am Est/8:30am Pst. Refresh to see »
Similar News Items"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation’: Emmy voters can watch ‘Top 4 Perform’ on Fyc website (From Gold Derby. 22 May 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 14; Mary Murphy Returns in Fox Promo (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 May 2017, 8:56 PM, PDT)
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 14 Promo: Mary Murphy, Vanessa Hudgens and a Scorching Ballroom Kiss (From TVLine.com. 14 May 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
Jenna Dewan Tatum
- ‘World of Dance’ Launches Snapchat Standalone Series Ahead of NBC Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake Responds to Seth Rogen's Hilarious Twitter Joke: 'Don't Sell Yourself Short' (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 May 2017, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Eats Only Plant-Based Foods (which Includes French Fries!): What She Eats in a Day (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2017, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- Breast Cancer Survivor Christina Applegate Supports Dancers Against Cancer (From PEOPLE.com. 10 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Breaking on Saturday Night Live (From PEOPLE.com. 15 April 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Proof That People’s Most Beautiful Women Were Always Destined for Stardom (From PEOPLE.com. 14 April 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)