Friday's World Cup warm up game between England and Peru was the highest rated show outside of soaps.
The first of two international friendlies ahead of June's World Cup in Brazil was seen by an average audience of 6.32 million (30.3%). The match peaked with an audience of 7.9 million at 9.30pm.
ITV's evening ended with 1.08 million (13.8%) for the 10.45pm showing of Casino Royale.
Over on BBC One, the evening started with 3.17 million (18.4%) for The One Show, while Diy Sos: The Big Build attracted 3.79 million (17.9%) at 8pm.
The Great British Menu kicked off BBC Two's evening with a ratings high of 2.04 million (10.7%) at 7.30pm. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Go Inside David Beckham's Epic Birthday Celebration (From Popsugar. 3 May 2015, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Steve Anderson Dies at 67; Director of ‘South Central,’ ‘Cash’ (From Variety - Film News. 1 May 2015, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- ‘David Letterman: A Life on Television’ Trailer Reveals Look into History of Late Night TV (Video) (From The Wrap. 1 May 2015, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Fight Flat, Frizzy Hair With These Humidity-Proof Styling Tricks (From E! Online. 30 April 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Miuccia Prada Was "Terrified" of "Awful" Devil Wears Prada (From Us Weekly. 29 April 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Denis Villeneuve: Blade Runner sequel "not an easy decision" (From ScreenDaily. 28 April 2015, 4:01 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Britain's Got Talent dominates Saturday night with 9.6 million on ITV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 May 2015, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- Arrow Films announces August Blu-ray line-up (From Flickeringmyth. 2 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Have I Got News For You tops Friday's ratings with 4.07 million (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 May 2015, 5:21 AM, PDT)