Friday's World Cup warm up game between England and Peru was the highest rated show outside of soaps.
The first of two international friendlies ahead of June's World Cup in Brazil was seen by an average audience of 6.32 million (30.3%). The match peaked with an audience of 7.9 million at 9.30pm.
ITV's evening ended with 1.08 million (13.8%) for the 10.45pm showing of Casino Royale.
Over on BBC One, the evening started with 3.17 million (18.4%) for The One Show, while Diy Sos: The Big Build attracted 3.79 million (17.9%) at 8pm.
The Great British Menu kicked off BBC Two's evening with a ratings high of 2.04 million (10.7%) at 7.30pm. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Apply Makeup Together: See the Adorable Mother-Daughter Pic! (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes Dabs on Makeup With Daughter Suri Cruise: Cute Instagram Photo! (From Us Weekly. 26 March 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- 'Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief' (2015) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 26 March 2015, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: New Movies From Pixar, Woody Allen Expected at 68th Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- And the Cannes line-up is…? (From ScreenDaily. 26 March 2015, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- Cruise Performs Laugh-Out-Loud Stunts in MI5 Trailer (with Bonus Teaser) (From Alt Film Guide. 24 March 2015, 5:55 PM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Friday’s best TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 March 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- It's David Cameron vs Ed Miliband: Here are the best Twitter reactions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 March 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Matt Berry Interview: Spongebob, Toast Of London, House Of Fools (From Den of Geek. 26 March 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)