Friday's World Cup warm up game between England and Peru was the highest rated show outside of soaps.
The first of two international friendlies ahead of June's World Cup in Brazil was seen by an average audience of 6.32 million (30.3%). The match peaked with an audience of 7.9 million at 9.30pm.
ITV's evening ended with 1.08 million (13.8%) for the 10.45pm showing of Casino Royale.
Over on BBC One, the evening started with 3.17 million (18.4%) for The One Show, while Diy Sos: The Big Build attracted 3.79 million (17.9%) at 8pm.
The Great British Menu kicked off BBC Two's evening with a ratings high of 2.04 million (10.7%) at 7.30pm. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back author Lee Child: 'It's a very fertile avenue for political statement' – video interview (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 October 2016, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Tyler Perry scores big and beats Tom Cruise with Boo! A Madea Halloween as it opens to $27 million (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2016, 3:04 AM, PDT)
- Tyler Perry Talks Massive ‘Madea Halloween’ Debut, Chris Rock Credit, Global Game Plan (From The Wrap. 23 October 2016, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Let's Celebrate the Unbearable Cuteness of John Krasinski For No Reason at All (From Popsugar. 24 October 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Beauty vs Beast: My Best Friend is a Vampire (From FilmExperience. 24 October 2016, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- The Best & Worst Sketches from Tom Hanks’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ (From Slash Film. 23 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." (2013)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/24/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 October 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Competition: Win ‘Preacher: Season One’ on Blu-ray (From Blogomatic3000. 24 October 2016, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- Quotes of the Week: Grey's Anatomy, S.H.I.E.L.D., Family Guy, Mindy and More (From TVLine.com. 23 October 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)