The poster shows the actress in a translucent white robe that shows off some skin as she holds a gun in her right hand. It was rejected by the MPAA "for nudity -- curve of under breast and dark nipple/areola circle visible through sheer gown," PageSix.com reported.
Anyone who wishes to see the poster and other provocative material can find it on the film's Facebook page.
- Jesse Ferreras
Similar News ItemsSin City (2005)
- Rich Gannon -- Raiders Should Stay In Oakland ... Vegas Move Is Whack (Video) (From TMZ. 25 October 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Jeff Timmons -- 'Men of the Strip' is Back ... We're Coming for You, Channing! (From TMZ. 24 October 2016, 12:35 AM, PDT)
- How Kim Kardashian West Is ‘Laying Low’ on Her 36th Birthday Post-Robbery: Source (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 11:57 AM, PDT)
Eva Green (I)
- October Horrors Day 13 – Penny Dreadful (From Flickeringmyth. 13 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children Review – Burton Manages Mediocre (From AreYouScreening. 5 October 2016, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Weekend Box Office: Bank on the Burton brand (From The AV Club. 3 October 2016, 10:28 AM, PDT)
Dimension Films [us]
- ‘Army of One’ Exclusive Stills: Nicolas Cage Hunts Down Osama Bin Laden In Pakistan On A Mission From God (From Indiewire. 17 October 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- ’Army of One’ Trailer: Nicolas Cage Hunts for Osama Bin Laden in Bizarre Comedy (From Indiewire. 11 October 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Halloween Remake Has No Story or Director, Is It in Trouble? (From MovieWeb. 6 October 2016, 4:14 PM, PDT)