Hansal Mehta’s next Citylights has got a thumbs up from whoever has seen the Rajkummar Rao starrer. The film has been garnering a lot of acclaim and on Sunday the makers hosted a special screening where the who’s who of the industry landed up!
The hugely anticipated film is certainly garnering a lot of steam in the industry. We also hear that the makers are also hosting a screening for Anurag Kashyap and his industry friends. Looks like the makers are extremely confident of the film as they have started showing the film from almost 30 days before the film’s release.
Citylights is based on the life of a farmer in Rajasthan who comes to the City of Mumbai with his wife and daughter in hope of a better life. The challenges they face, their encounter with a big city and how they rise to meet those challenges »
- Press Releases
Similar News ItemsAnurag Kashyap
- Cupid Strikes! After Anurag Kashyap, 51-year-old Milind Soman has Fallen In Love with a girl Who Is Half His Age! (From BollywoodHungama. 16 June 2017, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- Confirmed: The 44-year-old Anurag Kashyap Finds Love in the 23-year-old Shubhra Shetty (From BollywoodHungama. 14 June 2017, 6:14 AM, PDT)
- Just in: Trisha Media bags the rights of Nayanthara's next! (From Behindwoods. 8 June 2017, 5:46 AM, PDT)
- Aanand L Rai comes on board for Rajkummar Rao's Newton (From GlamSham. 22 June 2017, 11:49 PM, PDT)
- Scoop: Sanjay Dutt’s bio-pic will have plenty of real-life footage (From BollywoodHungama. 18 June 2017, 9:23 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: Behen Hogi Teri collects Rs. 1.97 Cr in week 1 (From BollywoodHungama. 17 June 2017, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- A film on former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. Look who is playing the lead (From Behindwoods. 6 June 2017, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- Apurva Asrani lashes out at Kangana Ranaut on her “Irresponsible” comments on the writer (From BollywoodHungama. 21 May 2017, 11:15 PM, PDT)
- Hansal Mehta finally breaks his silence on Apurva Asrani’s allegations of Kangna Ranaut stealing his writing credit in Simran (From BollywoodHungama. 19 May 2017, 11:20 PM, PDT)