Adrienne Becker, founder and CEO of Glass Elevator, will serve as CEO of Killer Content. Vachon and Koffler (pictured above) will be co-presidents. As part of the deal, production outfit Union Editorial is making an unspecified investment in Killer Content.
The idea to merge Killer and Glass Elevator came together over the past year as the two companies worked together on developing a feature adaptation of the Helen Schulman novel “This Beautiful Life.” The plan is to marry Killer’s expertise in filmmaking and relationships with creative talent with Glass Elevator’s focus on developing content designed for a wide range of platforms.
Glass Elevator, which opened its doors two years ago, has focused on partnering with writers and other creatives to incubate ideas »
- Cynthia Littleton
Similar News ItemsKill Your Darlings (2013)
- Swiss Army Man: Daniel Radcliffe’s flatulent corpse prompts Sundance walkouts (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 January 2016, 8:54 AM, PST)
- Daniel Radcliffe and His Girlfriend Are the Coziest Couple at Sundance (From Popsugar. 23 January 2016, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Women Directors Thrive Beyond Hollywood (From Variety - Film News. 9 December 2015, 11:32 AM, PST)
- Natasha Lyonne Sounds Off on Orange Is the New Black's Most "Personal" Fans (From BuzzSugar. 24 January 2016, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘White Girl’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 January 2016, 3:25 AM, PST)
- Chloe Sevigny Making Directorial Debut on Short Film ‘Kitty’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 January 2016, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Colette vs. Mary Magdalene (From FilmExperience. 5 February 2016, 8:39 AM, PST)
- Franco To Direct Road Trip "Zola Tells All" (From Dark Horizons. 4 February 2016, 9:24 PM, PST)
- James Franco to Direct 'Zola' Stripper Film (From Rolling Stone. 4 February 2016, 7:49 PM, PST)