Adrienne Becker, founder and CEO of Glass Elevator, will serve as CEO of Killer Content. Vachon and Koffler (pictured above) will be co-presidents. As part of the deal, production outfit Union Editorial is making an unspecified investment in Killer Content.
The idea to merge Killer and Glass Elevator came together over the past year as the two companies worked together on developing a feature adaptation of the Helen Schulman novel “This Beautiful Life.” The plan is to marry Killer’s expertise in filmmaking and relationships with creative talent with Glass Elevator’s focus on developing content designed for a wide range of platforms.
Glass Elevator, which opened its doors two years ago, has focused on partnering with writers and other creatives to incubate ideas »
- Cynthia Littleton
Similar News ItemsKill Your Darlings (2013)
- Bruce Willis Action Pic ‘Wake’ Closes Down Amid Financing Woes (From Variety - Film News. 26 February 2015, 3:31 PM, PST)
- Dp Reed Morano on Making it as a Cinematographer Regardless of the 'Female Thing' (From Indiewire. 24 February 2015, 9:22 AM, PST)
- Berlin Film Review: Anton Corbijn’s ‘Life’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Watch: Sex And Drama Explode In New Trailer For Larry Clark's 'Marfa Girl' (From The Playlist. 2 March 2015, 7:39 AM, PST)
- Watch: Secrets Are an Illusion in Exclusive Trailer for Larry Clark's 'Marfa Girl' (From Indiewire. 27 February 2015, 9:56 AM, PST)
- Film Comment Selects 2015: Choice Cuts From Old, New And Around The World (From Twitch. 19 February 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Fox Promotes Longtime Talent Chief Missy Halperin (From Variety - TV News. 9 February 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Industry Heavyweights Support Auschwitz 70th Anniversary Commemoration (From Variety - TV News. 24 January 2015, 10:38 AM, PST)
- Leslie Moonves joins USC school board (From ScreenDaily. 17 December 2014, 2:04 PM, PST)