Adrienne Becker, founder and CEO of Glass Elevator, will serve as CEO of Killer Content. Vachon and Koffler (pictured above) will be co-presidents. As part of the deal, production outfit Union Editorial is making an unspecified investment in Killer Content.
The idea to merge Killer and Glass Elevator came together over the past year as the two companies worked together on developing a feature adaptation of the Helen Schulman novel “This Beautiful Life.” The plan is to marry Killer’s expertise in filmmaking and relationships with creative talent with Glass Elevator’s focus on developing content designed for a wide range of platforms.
Glass Elevator, which opened its doors two years ago, has focused on partnering with writers and other creatives to incubate ideas »
- Cynthia Littleton
Similar News ItemsKill Your Darlings (2013)
- 'Scarlet Witch' Is In "Vogue" (From SneakPeek. 9 July 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Oscar News: 322 Invited To Join; The Academy Museum Receives Approval (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 June 2015, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Haigh, Barthes & Terence Nance Among Ifp Independent Film Week Participants (From ioncinema. 22 July 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Damian Szifron’s ‘Wild Tales’ Sweeps 2nd Platino Awards (From Variety - Film News. 18 July 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties (From Rolling Stone. 16 July 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Kathleen Kennedy joins USC film school board (From ScreenDaily. 23 June 2015, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Lucasfilm's Kathleen Kennedy Joins USC Cinematic Arts Board (From Thompson on Hollywood. 23 June 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Brett Morgen: The Making of 'Montage of Heck's Mad Scientist (From Hitfix. 1 May 2015, 1:44 PM, PDT)