Normal 0 false false false En-gb X-none X-none
Normal 0 false false false En-gb X-none X-none Some characters you know you are going to like right away.
The first time I stumbled across The X-Files and saw David Duchovny turn around in his swivel chair as Special Agent Fox Mulder, all handsome with deadpan wit and alien conspiracies, I wanted to know what was going to happen to him.I also garnered instant admiration for Buffy Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar) who was the petite, cute, blonde heroine instead of the damsel in distress or dead airhead number two.
And who would not want a brother like Jensen Ackles’ Dean Winchester? His depth of singular devotion is usually reserved for children or lovers.
Conversely, there are characters you do not love to hate but only hate, or at least do not care for one way or another at first. Thoughtful writing, talented actors »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- The Big Bang Theory Season 10 Episode 2 Review: The Military Miniaturization (From TVfanatic. 26 September 2016, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- What Happened in George Lucas' Version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens? (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Valene Kane playing Jyn Erso’s mother in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 4:06 PM, PDT)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- 'Stranger Things' star Millie Bobby Brown is Buffy the Vampire Slayer (From Hitfix. 26 September 2016, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, Grimm, Big Bang, Once, Empire, Flash, Chi Fire, Gilmore Girls, New Girl and More (From TVLine.com. 26 September 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Jane Pauley to Succeed Charles Osgood as Host of CBS Sunday Morning (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2016, 7:47 AM, PDT)
Seth Green (I)
- Family Guy: Season 14 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 September 2016, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Emmys: Here's the Complete List of 2016's Big Winners (From BuzzSugar. 19 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Emmy Winners: And the Awards Go To.... (From TVfanatic. 18 September 2016, 10:08 PM, PDT)