Every few days, we'll be rounding up some of the latest buzz and reviews coming from the Croisette—our favorite takes from trusted sources on the latest films to make their debut at the 67th Festival de Cannes.
Of course there is no bigger premiere than that of Jean-Luc Godard's 3D film in competition, Adieu au langage, which is garnering all sorts of emphatic praise. Our own Daniel Kasman has written an incredible piece on the film—but it has also inspired Peter Labuza, Keith Uhlich, and Manohla Dargis, among many others. Below: Godard in conversation (subtitled in English).
"At this late-autumn stage in his career, of course, no one expects Loach -- who recently scuppered bow-out talk by confirming that he could yet make a "smaller scale, »
- Adam Cook
Similar News ItemsJuliette Binoche
- The Wolverine star Rila Fukushima joins Ghost in the Shell (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2016, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Adds The Wolverine Actress Rila Fukushima (From ComicBookMovie. 26 May 2016, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- Rupert Sanders' Ghost in the Shell adds The Wolverine actress Rila Fukushima (From JoBlo. 26 May 2016, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- New to Streaming: ‘Hail, Caesar!,’ ‘The Player,’ ‘A Married Woman,’ ’13 Hours,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 27 May 2016, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Review: Weiner (From FilmExperience. 24 May 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Celebrate Xavier Dolan's big Cannes win with five essential Canadian films (From Cineplex. 24 May 2016, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Festival Awards 2016 (From Sydney's Buzz. 27 May 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Wrapping up the 2016 Cannes Film Festival (From Cineplex. 27 May 2016, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Ken Loach producer Rebecca O’Brien to speak at Media Summit (From ScreenDaily. 26 May 2016, 6:42 AM, PDT)