I’m beyond pumped for The Strain, FX’s vampire horror thriller series which premieres this July. Based on the bestselling trilogy by horror maestro Guillermo del Toro (Pan’s Labyrinth) and author Chuck Hogan (Prince of Thieves, which was adapted into The Town), the series will explore the high-stakes (sorry, couldn’t resist) battle between a group of scientists and the evil creatures responsible for unleashing a deadly virus in New York City, one which turns the afflicted into vampiric monsters.
FX has been extremely active in promoting the show and has released plenty of eye-catching images and chilling teasers, such as one titled “Eclipse” and another titled “Body Bag.” Now, three more evocative teasers and a set of the new images from the series have hit the web.
The teasers, titled “Heart,” “Watch Your Step,” and “Beware,” all give us a better look at the sinuous creatures which work to communicate the virus. »
- Isaac Feldberg
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Stephen King’s Finders Keepers Cover Art Revealed (From DailyDead. 30 January 2015, 10:39 AM, PST)
- Tomorrowland Super Bowl Big Game Spot Preview (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 January 2015, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Exclusive look at Tomorrowland during the Big Game (From Hollywoodnews.com. 29 January 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
Guillermo del Toro
- Madame Bovary Trailer: Mia Wasikowska Sells Us on Another Costume Drama (From FilmSchoolRejects. 30 January 2015, 9:35 AM, PST)
- ‘American Sniper’ Blowout Boosts Hopes for Record 2015 Box Office (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Emma Watson is Belle in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast Film (From Worst Previews. 29 January 2015, 1:15 AM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Nick Jonas Joins Fox's Scream Queens (From TVLine.com. 26 January 2015, 5:54 PM, PST)
- Producers Guild Redeems "The Lego Movie," "Life Itself" (From Manny the Movie Guy. 26 January 2015, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Review: 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' turns the coming of age genre on its head (From Hitfix. 25 January 2015, 6:27 PM, PST)