8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown will be back on Channel 4 this summer.
Channel 4's entertainment commissioning editor Madeleine Knight said: "Every series of 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown is more ambitious with an amazing lineup of star guests. Countdown is a compelling game but also a brilliant comedy vehicle which is always a treat to watch."
8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown was initially ordered on a one-off basis as part of Channel 4's Mash-Up night, »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Jon Snow's 'anti-Tory rant' and the myth of the pinko inside the TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 June 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Raven: Cbbc gameshow making a comeback (From Den of Geek. 28 June 2017, 12:04 AM, PDT)
- Charlotte Church’s Journey from Classical Crossover Child Star to Cover Band Belter (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
Jonathan Ross (I)
- Watch: Charlotte Church's Breakthrough Performance Singing Opera at Just 11 Years Old (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- When good TV goes bad: how Jonathan Ross’s couch got so bare (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- See Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black’s Love Story in Photos (From PEOPLE.com. 8 May 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Vic & Bob's Big Night Out returning for BBC Two special (From Den of Geek. 18 May 2017, 4:27 AM, PDT)
- Thursday’s best TV: Kat and Alfie – Redwater; The ITV Leaders’ Debate (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 May 2017, 10:09 PM, PDT)
- Brilliant casting makes this Babs biopic every bit as bubbly she is (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 May 2017, 11:20 PM, PDT)