Luke Evans ("Immortals," "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug"), is slated to play the lead in an adaptation of Andy McNab's 2012 action thriller novel "Sas: Red Notice" at Altitude Film Entertainment, Parabolic Pictures and Vertigo Films.
The story is set in the Channel Tunnel where, one hundred meters underground, twenty accused war criminals are holding four hundred people hostage.
Only one man can get them out alive, Tom Buckingham (Evans), an Sas operator who is trying to save his relationship with the woman he loves. The conflict rages from Central London to the heart of Paris, where Tom uncovers a conspiracy.
Source: Screen »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsLuke Evans (I)
- Inside No. 9 series 2 episode 6 review: The Seance (From Den of Geek. 29 April 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Universal Studios Hollywood’s Fast & Furious—Supercharged Begins Road to Fast Campaign (From ShockYa. 28 April 2015, 4:41 PM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel Manhandles an Airplane in Fast & Furious Ride Behind-the-Scenes Video (From Collider.com. 28 April 2015, 4:28 PM, PDT)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
- Paul Rudd is “trying really hard” to be in Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- First clip from Marvel’s Ant-Man (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon says Edgar Wright’s Ant-Man was “the best script Marvel ever had” (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2015, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- James Wan in Early Talks for Sony’s Robotech Movie (From Collider.com. 29 April 2015, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- James Wan Now In Talks To Direct Robotech (From EmpireOnline. 29 April 2015, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- 2015 Summer Movie Preview: 20 Most Anticipated Movies (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)