The Walking Dead Season 5 recently started filming in Georgia and AMC has shared with us the very first photo, featuring Andrew Lincoln. As you can tell from the photo below, Season 5 look to pick up right after the events of the Season 4 finale, so we expect at least the first part of the season will focus on the Rick and his group fighting to get out of Terminus.
To recap some of our recent Season 5 news, it was revealed that Seth Gilliam (The Wire) has officially joined the cast, but his role has not yet been revealed. Andrew J. West as (Gareth, the leader of Terminus), Alanna Masterson (Tara) and Christian Serratos (Rosita) have all been promoted to series regulars. This means that they will likely be more prominently featured in The Walking Dead Season 5, but it does not mean that they cannot be killed off.
Scott M. Gimple, the Season 4 showrunner, »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Gory And Disgusting New Zombie Photos From Season Six Of The Walking Dead (From ComicBookMovie. 1 August 2015, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- New "Daredevil," "Jessica," "Luke" Details (From Dark Horizons. 1 August 2015, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 Episode Count Revealed and Timeline Explained (From TheHDRoom. 1 August 2015, 12:14 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- AMC Renews "Fear," Dates "Badlands" (From Dark Horizons. 1 August 2015, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Fear the Walking Dead: New City, Same Apocalypse (From Vulture. 1 August 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Producers Talk Potential ‘Walking Dead’ Crossovers (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2015, 5:13 PM, PDT)
"The Wire" (2002)
- What’s New on HBO Now: August 2015 (From Vulture. 31 July 2015, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Empire Season 2: Pop Star Becky G Lands Guest-Starring Role (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas is not signed up for any more Marvel movies, but open to return (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)