Hot on the heels of their ambitious horror anthology The ABCs Of Death, Drafthouse producers Ant Timpson and Tim League decided that the world needed another collection of horror shorts spanning every letter of the alphabet – and adventurous horror fans much like myself rejoiced. The ABCs Of Death 2 was greenlit, the directors were selected, and the inevitable waiting game began.
I tried on numerous occasions to extract as much information as possible from contributing artists – Jerome Sable, Aharon Keshales, Navot Papushado were tight-lipped in our interviews – but it looks like Magnet and Drafthouse are ready to start opening the floodgate of horrors hiding amidst these 26 short stories that are ready to shock, scare, and revolt viewers in ways the original didn’t dare.
While certain sites were originally given their own exclusive images, we’re now able to collect the smattering of gross faces, forest scenes, and creepy monsters »
- Matt Donato
Similar News ItemsSplice (2009)
- Line-up announced for Frightfest’s 2014 All-Nighter (From Blogomatic3000. 6 October 2014, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- FrightFest all-nighter titles revealed (From ScreenDaily. 3 October 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- FrightFest all-nighter returns to Pcc (From ScreenDaily. 3 October 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- ABCs of Death 2 Blu-ray / DVD Release Details & Cover Art (From DailyDead. 10 December 2014, 1:33 PM, PST)
- 'ABCs of Death' director Vincenzo Natali picks his favorite movie death of all time (From Hitfix. 31 October 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- 'ABCs of Death 2' animated opening is absolutely killer (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 October 2014, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- Nsfw – New Behind-the-Scenes Imagery for The Collection Gets Gory! (From Dread Central. 1 December 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Tim Burton scribe John August to adapt Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (From JoBlo. 18 November 2014, 11:45 PM, PST)
- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Movie Will be Scripted by John August (From GeekTyrant. 18 November 2014, 8:10 AM, PST)