Brian O'Shea, CEO of The Exchange, has announced a deal to sell the big budget reboot of the 1989 classic Kickboxer. The Exchange will begin selling this action packed remake at this year Cannes market.
Brian O'Shea will be directed by Chinese phenomenon Stephen Fung (Tai Chi Hero) and produced hit maker Ted Field of Radar Pictures (Riddick; Spring Breakers).
The film will also be introducing Alain Moussi as its lead. Mr. Moussi is a world-renowned stunt man / martial artists, performing in such films as X-Men: Days of Future Past, Immortals, Pacific Rim and White House Down.
Says Ted Field,
Similar News ItemsVin Diesel
- New dates set for Paranormal Activity 5 and new Ring film (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 11:06 AM, PST)
- Paramount Pushes Friday The 13th To 2016; Paranormal Activity 6 And Rings Also Shuffled (From We Got This Covered. 28 January 2015, 9:36 AM, PST)
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' and 'Rings' Get New Release Dates (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 5:01 PM, PST)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Steve Jobs Movie To Star… (From Access Hollywood. 28 January 2015, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening of Seventh Son in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 January 2015, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Universal Confirms Full Cast Of Steve Jobs Movie As Filming Gets Underway (From We Got This Covered. 28 January 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - 'Captain America' and 'Thor' (From SneakPeek. 28 January 2015, 1:54 PM, PST)
- Movie News: Liam Hemsworth Touted for 'Independence Day' Sequel; Tom Hardy in 'Child 44' Trailer (From Movies.com. 28 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Interview: Kevin Costner, Anthony Mackie & Director Mike Binder Ponder ‘Black or White’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 28 January 2015, 10:32 AM, PST)