Brian O'Shea, CEO of The Exchange, has announced a deal to sell the big budget reboot of the 1989 classic Kickboxer. The Exchange will begin selling this action packed remake at this year Cannes market.
Brian O'Shea will be directed by Chinese phenomenon Stephen Fung (Tai Chi Hero) and produced hit maker Ted Field of Radar Pictures (Riddick; Spring Breakers).
The film will also be introducing Alain Moussi as its lead. Mr. Moussi is a world-renowned stunt man / martial artists, performing in such films as X-Men: Days of Future Past, Immortals, Pacific Rim and White House Down.
Says Ted Field,
Similar News ItemsVin Diesel
- Box Office: ‘Fate of the Furious’ Dominates Tom Hanks’ ‘The Circle’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 April 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Booster Gold, Deadpool 2, X-Men: Dark Phoenix (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2017, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige confirms fan theory about Stan Lee and his Marvel cameos (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2017, 5:40 AM, PDT)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Black & White ‘Noir’ version of Logan confirmed for home-entertainment release (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2017, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Suit up! The new trailer for Kingsman: The Golden Circle has arrived (From HeyUGuys. 24 April 2017, 11:19 PM, PDT)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle Trailer Is Here and It's Insane (From MovieWeb. 23 April 2017, 11:47 PM, PDT)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Box Office: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ Hits $22 Million Internationally (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Hooked on a Feeling: Remembering Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Poised For Impressive International Opening (From We Got This Covered. 26 April 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)