A new chapter in the Transformers universe, Transformers: Age Of Extinction stars an all new live action cast lead by Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing , Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, T. J. Miller, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor and Titus Welliver.
“Transformers: Age Of Extinction” begins after an epic battle that left a great city torn, but with the world saved. As humanity picks up the pieces, a shadowy group reveals itself in an attempt to control the direction of history… while an ancient, powerful new menace sets Earth in its crosshairs. With help from a new cast of humans, Optimus Prime and the Autobots rise to meet their most fearsome challenge yet. In an incredible adventure, they are swept up in a war of good and evil, ultimately leading to a climactic battle across the world.
- Phil Wheat
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- 'Star Wars: Force Awakens' First Ever to Cross $900 Million Domestically (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 6 February 2016, 4:09 AM, PST)
- Disney Sues Stan Lee Media, Finds Bank Accounts Empty (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Deadpool to Power Rangers: comic-book movies' new irreverence (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 February 2016, 9:07 AM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Has Big Plans for Super Bowl Sunday (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 2:58 PM, PST)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Friends Day Video Tears Tony and Steve Apart (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Brief teaser for The Jungle Book Super Bowl TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 5 February 2016, 3:10 AM, PST)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- 'Cruel Intentions' TV Show to Bring Back Sarah Michelle Gellar? (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 4:47 PM, PST)
- Ethan Hawke to Return for 'Training Day' TV Show? (From MovieWeb. 5 February 2016, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Will the Training Day TV Series Actually Be a Sequel? (From LatinoReview. 5 February 2016, 12:07 PM, PST)