A pair of exclusive stills have come our way to offer up to you cats who are eagerly anticipating the release of The ABCs of Death 2. So check 'em out right here, and keep your eyes open for more... lest they be sewn shut! Dig 'em!
Magnet is planning to release the film later this year. The ABCs Of Death 2 is produced by Ant Timpson and Tim League, in conjunction with associate producers Todd Brown, Marc Walkow, Mitch Davis, and Ted Geoghegan.
The ABCs Of Death 2’s directors are an eclectic, acclaimed group, consisting of Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh; Israel’s Aharon Keshales and Navot Papushado (Big Bad Wolves, Rabies); Japan’s arthouse provocateur Sion Sono (Cold Fish, Suicide Club); Academy Award-nominated animator Bill Plympton; Room 237 mastermind Rodney Ascher; Filipino icon – and Director’s Fortnight inductee – Erik Matti (On The Job, Magic Temple); Lithuania »
- Steve Barton
Similar News ItemsSplice (2009)
- Hannibal Season 3 Directors Include Neil Marshall & Vincenzo Natali, Four Episode Titles Revealed (From DailyDead. 23 March 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Hannibal's third season features directors Vincenzo Natali and Neil Marshall (From JoBlo. 23 March 2015, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Hannibal Season 3 Opener Packed With Surprises; Neil Marshall And Vincenzo Natali Will Direct (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Vincenzo Natali’s ‘Nothing’ is about the dangerous power of social structures (From SoundOnSight. 24 April 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Cube’ is a scrappy little piece of government-funded genre weirdness (From SoundOnSight. 22 April 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- 20 movie villains and the menacing stories they tell (From Den of Geek. 15 April 2015, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- Stanley Film Fest 2015: The Final Girls, The Invitation, We Are Still Here Lead Solid Horror Lineup (From Twitch. 2 April 2015, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Stanley Film Festival Lineup Includes The Final Girls, Deathgasm, Stung, The Invitation (From DailyDead. 2 April 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Director Ted Geoghegan and the Cast Talk We Are Still Here at SXSW (From Collider.com. 27 March 2015, 8:09 AM, PDT)