Company behind high-concept genre franchise are raising equity crowdfunding via Finland’s Invesdor.
It marks the first time in film history where the audience has a chance to purchase shares directly for their favoured franchise. The funding will take place via the Finnish service Invesdor.com and investors will become full shareholders in the company with a minimum investment of €250.
Tero Kaukomaa, head of business of Iron Sky Universe, commented: “We managed to produce the first Iron Sky with a pure rage boosted by the help from our audience. Now the target is to build a sufficient organisation to execute our production and distribution strategy.”
The core team of Iron Sky Universe consists »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Sandwell)
Similar News ItemsTimo Vuorensola
- 'Iron Sky 3' in the Works as China Co-Production (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 June 2016, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- 'Iron Sky' team call for fans' pitches (From ScreenDaily. 17 May 2016, 7:42 AM, PDT)
- First-Look at Sequel to Cult Sci-Fi Film 'Iron Sky' + Character Teaser + Fan Rough Cut Screenings Announced (From ShadowAndAct. 10 February 2016, 2:28 PM, PST)
- ‘Iron Sky’ Taps Into IndieGoGo Crowd-Funding for Sequel (From Variety - Film News. 11 July 2013, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Featurette on the Making of Iron Sky (From Collider.com. 3 October 2012, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Iron Sky's Political Agendas: A Movie Review (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 2 October 2012, 12:54 PM, PDT)
Iron Sky (2012)
- Haugesund: Scary Movies Get Showcase From Nordic Genre Boost (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Arrow Films bolsters exec team (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2016, 4:25 AM, PDT)
- 'Iron Sky' producer, UK outfit join creature feature 'It Came From The Desert' (From ScreenDaily. 8 July 2016, 5:43 AM, PDT)