Chicago – The Chicago Critics Film Festival (Ccff) is a match made in Chicago heaven for those who treasure film 365 days a year. The Music Box Theater famously claims to be a year-round festival. By no coincidence, many of these Chicago critic guest hosts are such rampant moviegoers it’s like they’re trapped in their own perennial festival.
This diehard dedication to film’s quality – as shared by this institution and these disciples of Roger Ebert (who are all members of the Chicago Critics Film Association) – has now fused for the second-annual Chicago Critics Film Festival, which kicks off on Friday, May 9, 2014.
Win Free Festival 6-packs!
Win tickets to the 2014 Chicago Critics Film Festival in this exclusive HollywoodChicago.com Hookup with 50 pairs of festival 6-packs!
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News ItemsRoger Ebert
- Sofia Coppola: The Specific Touch of Femininity (From MUBI. 23 June 2017, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Studios Are Right: Rotten Tomatoes Has Ruined Film Criticism — Opinion (From Indiewire. 23 June 2017, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- 6 Ways to Launch a Career as a Film Critic — Ask IndieWire (From Indiewire. 22 June 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Paul Rudd (I)
- Edgar Wright Has Never Seen ‘Ant-Man’ and Probably Never Will (From Indiewire. 27 June 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Marvel to remain tight-lipped on Phase Four of the McU until Avengers: Infinity War concludes (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo teases destruction (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Baby Driver’ Races to $2.1 Million in Tuesday Night Previews (From Variety - Film News. 28 June 2017, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Despicable Me 3’ to Dominate Independence Day Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 27 June 2017, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Amy Poehler and Will Ferrell on the Lengths They’ve Gone for Their Kids (One Was the Poop Emoji for Halloween!) (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 3:40 PM, PDT)