Directed by Wally Pfister.
As Dr. Will Caster works toward his goal of creating an omniscient, sentient machine, a radical anti-technology organization fights to prevent him from establishing a world where computers can transcend the abilities of the human brain.
Do you remember when movies were turned into novelizations to tie-in to their release? Watching Transcendence it dawned on me around the hour mark that this film would probably make for an engaging and fascinating read over the course of 500 pages or more, but when you’re left thinking this, it’s clear the film playing in front of you isn’t working. In a reverse logic to how Hollywood works, this is one film which someone should adapt into a book because the screenplay is essentially unfilmable if the goal »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Josh Gad boards Murder on the Orient Express (From Flickeringmyth. 22 October 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 10 Hot Actors You Forgot Were in Horror Movies (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- Josh Gad Climbs Aboard Murder On The Orient Express Remake (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- ‘Incarnate’ Trailer: Aaron Eckhart Battles Demons of the Mind in New Blumhouse Exorcism Film — Watch (From Indiewire. 23 October 2016, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Robert De Niro to Receive Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Chaplin Award (From Variety - Film News. 15 October 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Robert De Niro to Receive Chaplin Award From Film Society of Lincoln Center (From The Wrap. 15 October 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Volunteers to Voice AI Assistant to Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg (From MovieWeb. 14 October 2016, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Wants To Be Mark Zuckerberg's Iron Siri? (From LatinoReview. 14 October 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Update: Captain America: Civil War concept art shows a masked Zemo (From Flickeringmyth. 13 October 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)