Did the promotional model, preschool teacher and Miss Los Angeles knew what hit them?
Fox is about to launch its (pretty freakin’ awesome) answer to the Bachelor franchise — a show in which a bunch of babes are dropped off at an English castle and promised the chance to date a prince. Guess who he looks like?
This, we understand, was one of the last reality shows developed by reality show guru Mike Darnell before he left Fox — and all we can say is that it makes us miss that crazy little bastard even more.
Get a load of this show, »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsGuess Who (2005)
- Watch: Side-by-Side Video Explores a Rich History of Cinematic References in ‘The Simpsons’ (From The Film Stage. 11 February 2016, 8:46 AM, PST)
- Blac Chyna and Amber Rose Arrive at Carnival and Their Bikini Bodies Are Already on Full Display (From E! Online. 8 February 2016, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Wrap-Ranker Oscars Poll: Who’s the All-Time Best Actress Winner? (From The Wrap. 4 February 2016, 10:12 AM, PST)
Mike Darnell (I)
- Brooke Karzen Upped To Evp Alternative Programming & Development At Warner Horizon TV (From Deadline TV. 5 October 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- 500 Questions: Season Two Renewal for ABC Game Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 October 2015, 6:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘500 Questions’ Renewed For Season 2 By ABC (From Deadline TV. 1 October 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)