Divide in Concord is a typical tale of a sweet old lady trying to make her small town a better place, except her small town was ground zero for the American Revolution and the new empire she’s fighting is bottled water.
Jean Hill of Concord, Mass. was on a mission. She wanted her town to ban bottled water, and the course of this documentary by Kris Kaczor follows her third attempt to make it happen. The film not only treats us to the enormous character that is Jean Hill, but reinforces the true struggle of grassroots politics and the idea that one person, no matter their age, can still make a difference.
Jean is quite and candid, but many of the people in Concord think she’s off her proverbial rocker. If her article passes, Concord will be the first town in the United States to ban bottled water. »
- Adam A. Donaldson
Similar News ItemsMitt Romney (I)
- Mitt Romney Boxes With Heavyweight Champ Evander Holyfield For Charity Event (From Uinterview. 18 May 2015, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Mitt Romney Vs. Evander Holyfield ... Bumble in the Jungle!!! (Video) (From TMZ. 16 May 2015, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- 10 amazing facts about Big Bird, from his new documentary (From Hitfix. 9 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
John McCain (I)
- David Letterman's Top 10 Most Memorable Moments -- So Long, Dave! (From TMZ. 20 May 2015, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Legacies (From Variety - TV News. 18 May 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: Look! Up In The Sky! (From Comicmix. 27 April 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Basil Tsiokos on Doc NYC, part 1 by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 10 November 2014, 5:35 AM, PST)