Stop The Press!! It’s the first set photos for Jurassic World and if you love the films as much as I do, this is all a bit over-exciting.
But before you see them, here’s a little introduction because although we haven’t got a peak into literal dinosaur-related vengeance or exploration, this is more behind-the-scenes, a truck that looks like its been attacked (possibly) and an introduction next to the camera (with a dino paw-print sticker on it?) of the wonderful-looking Bryce Dallas Howard.
Colin Trevorrow is the man in the directors chair and I’m happy that they’re being intelligently secretive at the moment about what to expect. This might have something to do with Steven Spielberg on-board as an executive producer and also the slight backlash the third outing has before it had even been released. I think the less we see, the more the »
- Dan Bullock
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Spawn Reboot Won’t Waste Time With An Origin Story, Todd McFarlane Clarifies (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2017, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Canon Of Film: ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’ (From Age of the Nerd. 16 October 2017, 11:51 PM, PDT)
- Producers Guild Votes to Expel Harvey Weinstein (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2017, 12:44 PM, PDT)
Chris Pratt (I)
- Marvel releases updated logo for Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Kicks Back and Ditches His Shoes at a Fancy Australian Restaurant (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 11:15 PM, PDT)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer reportedly attached to Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From Flickeringmyth. 15 October 2017, 2:53 AM, PDT)
Jurassic World (2015)
- 31 Movies That Have Grossed $1 Billion Worldwide (Photos) (From The Wrap. 17 October 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Fan Creates ‘Jurassic Park’ Sequel We All Would Have Paid To See (From The Hollywood News. 16 October 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer For Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom To Release Alongside The Last Jedi? (From We Got This Covered. 13 October 2017, 10:32 AM, PDT)