We’Re All Doomed!
It looks as though that long-planned Will & Grace reunion may actually happen.
Oh no. Oh Dear God No. I haven’t thought of Avril Lavigne in years (if I ever really did), but what the hell happened that she would do this? What did that Nickelback guy do to her? Why? Why? Why? “Let’s all slumber party like a fat kid on a pack of Smarties” What the hell are you doing?
To balance that out, here’s Ricky Martin with “Vida,” from the 2014 FIFA World Cup album.
“Calm before the glitter storm. Sitting alone on a quiet stage before the @hedwigonbway opening tonight. What a ride it’s been… »
Similar News ItemsNeil Patrick Harris
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- NBC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/23/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Extras Needed For "Downsizing" (From SneakPeek. 2 July 2016, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- 'Beyond': 'Most Satisfying' Among Rebooted 'Star Trek' Movies, But Gay Sulu a Dramatic Miscalculation (From Alt Film Guide. 23 July 2016, 9:03 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Dominates Opening Weekend, Blasts Toward $60 Million (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2016, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Review: "Star Trek Beyond" (2016) Starring Chris Pine, Karl Urban And Zachary Quinto (From CinemaRetro. 23 July 2016, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Slfs Interview – Chelsea Zotta: Director and Writer of I Miss Me (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 July 2016, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- Should Star Trek Have Put Idris Elba in Monster Makeup? (From Hitfix. 13 July 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Gaspar Noé’s 5 Lessons On Using Music in Film (And Why Judy Garland is the Greatest) (From Indiewire. 13 July 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)