Teri Polo Files Chapter 11
Polo, who currently stars on the ABC Family series The Fosters, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy last week, reported TMZ. The actress claimed in the filing that she owes roughly $772,000 in back taxes in addition to more than $36,000 in credit card debt.
Apparently, Polo is also claiming to owe an additional $30,000 to an old landlord. The actress alleges that she incurred the fees after leaving the rental property covered in dog feces and urine.
Before landing the lead role on The Fosters, Polo had a recurring role on The West Wing and multiple guest-starring roles on TV. She’s appeared in Castle, Criminal Minds and Law & Order: La. She also had roles in a number of TV movies, including We Have Your Husband, A Taste of Romance, »
Similar News ItemsBen Stiller
- This Zoolander 2 teaser is so hot right now! (From TheMovieBit. 2 August 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Here’s The First Zoolander 2 Teaser Trailer! (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 August 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Zoolander 2: the first trailer (From Den of Geek. 2 August 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
ABC Family [us]
- Friday TV Ratings: Masters of Illusion, What Would You Do?, Dateline NBC, 20/20 (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- August VOD Releases Include Final Girl, The Boy, Turbo Kid (From DailyDead. 1 August 2015, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Stitchers Finale Video: Emma Ishta Promises Big Answers, Possible Death (From TVLine.com. 1 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 August 2015, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Daily Show Vet Wyatt Cenac to Lead TBS Comedy Pilot The Group (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Last Comic Standing, Celebrity Wife Swap, Extant, Home Free (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 July 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)