Teri Polo Files Chapter 11
Polo, who currently stars on the ABC Family series The Fosters, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy last week, reported TMZ. The actress claimed in the filing that she owes roughly $772,000 in back taxes in addition to more than $36,000 in credit card debt.
Apparently, Polo is also claiming to owe an additional $30,000 to an old landlord. The actress alleges that she incurred the fees after leaving the rental property covered in dog feces and urine.
Before landing the lead role on The Fosters, Polo had a recurring role on The West Wing and multiple guest-starring roles on TV. She’s appeared in Castle, Criminal Minds and Law & Order: La. She also had roles in a number of TV movies, including We Have Your Husband, A Taste of Romance, »
Similar News ItemsBen Stiller
- Jon Stewart -- Mad Props From WWE Legends ... Best Celeb Cameo Ever!! (Video) (From TMZ. 4 October 2015, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Benedict Cumberbatch to star in The Current War (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2015, 11:21 PM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch & Jake Gyllenhaal Will Do Battle In 'The Current War' For Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon (From The Playlist. 24 September 2015, 1:14 PM, PDT)
ABC Family [us]
- New York Comic Con trailer for Shadowhunters (From Flickeringmyth. 10 October 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars: Season Six Return and Special Announced + Video Preview (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 October 2015, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- 131 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 October 2015, 5:19 PM, PDT)
"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Arrow, Supernatural, Empire, Criminal Minds, Chicago Pd, Black-ish (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 October 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- 'Criminal Minds': The 9 Moments Leading Up to the UnSub's Final Plan in 'The Witness' (From BuddyTV. 8 October 2015, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Arrow Hits Best Premiere Number Since Series Launch (From TVLine.com. 8 October 2015, 8:31 AM, PDT)