Peeps: You either love them or you hate them. Unless, of course, you’ve never had them, which should probably be a crime.
But in case you don’t know, the Easter-themed candy consists of a marshmallow that’s covered in colored sugar crystals and most often formed into the shape of either a chick or a bunny. We know, based solely on that description, it seems obvious that this classic candy should star in a Hollywood movie, but up to now, it’s never been done. However, that might change!
According to Deadline, Adam Rifkin has optioned film and »
- Samantha Highfill
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- New Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Trailer Features a Bruised and Bloody Peeta, Plus Check Out the Film's Soundtrack! (From E! Online. 21 October 2014, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Soundtrack Details Announced (From MovieWeb. 21 October 2014, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Katniss Makes a Choice for Peeta in Latest ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Teaser (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- A look at Screen Actors Guild predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 21 October 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Beavers, Hanks, Mackenzie (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 21 October 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Beavers, Hanks, Mackenzie (From Keyframe. 21 October 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Juliette Binoche Says Her Performance In 'Godzilla' Made Quentin Tarantino Cry (From The Playlist. 21 October 2014, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Fashion Pioneer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82 + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 21 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Furby’ Mashes Brad Pitt's ‘Fury’ With Classic Toys to Make Ultimate Sequel (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 October 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)