Drew Barrymore had a baby! Frankie Barrymore Kopelman was born yesterday, April 22nd. Frankie joins her big sister, Olive, in the Barrymore Kopelman family. And we can now declare this is the cutest named family of all time.
Prince George is so fat. He's just finishing up a 3 week trip around Australia and New Zealand and he’s been eating non-stop. Even his mother, Duchess Kate Middleton, exclaimed he has added an “extra fat roll.” You better calm down on all that food Prince George. Oh wait, he’s a Baby.
Entertainment. Gossip. Life.
Weekdays at 2a Et/ 11p Pt
There won’t ever be a Friends reunion, you guys. Courteney Cox declared it on The Late Show with David Letterman. She’s not the only one who has said so either. Matthew Perry and the shows co-creator have said the same thing. Fine, Courteney, we weren’t hoping for one anyway. »
- Leslie Nesbit
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- 15 Secret Celebrity Relationships You Never Knew Actually Happened (From Obsessed with Film. 21 October 2014, 5:29 AM, PDT)
- Famed Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead -- Dies at 82 (From TMZ. 21 October 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Stars React To Death Of Oscar De La Renta (From GossipCop. 20 October 2014, 11:00 PM, PDT)
Drew Barrymore (I)
- 13 Days of Horror: 5 Freaky Facts About "Poltergeist" (From TooFab. 21 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – DC Cinematic Universe, Marvel’s Civil War, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Daredevil, X-Men: Apocalypse, Gambit and more (From Flickeringmyth. 18 October 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- 11 of the weirdest bootleg DVD covers: True Detective, Batman Begins (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 October 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Did David Arquette Break Off Engagement To Christina McLarty? (From Uinterview. 19 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran Talks Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, "They're Really Normal, They Give You Faith" (From Us Weekly. 16 October 2014, 10:54 PM, PDT)
- 'Friends' Is Coming to Netflix! (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 October 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)