Morwenna Banks has penned the script, which centers on two lifelong friends living in London whose cosy friendship is shredded when one falls pregnant and the other falls sick.
The film shoots in the U.K. in September.
Hardwicke said: “When I met Morwenna Banks and read her script, I really felt her passion for this story — this is something she lived through. She managed to take real life and turn it into a powerful, laugh and cry out-loud screenplay.”
- Leo Barraclough
Similar News ItemsRachel Weisz
- First look at Oscar-winner Eddie Redmayne as a transgender artist in The Danish Girl (From Cineplex. 27 February 2015, 11:52 AM, PST)
- Maps to the Stars | Review (From ioncinema. 25 February 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Kathy Bates, Danny Glover Join Rachel Weisz, Michael Shannon in Joshua Marston Project (From Variety - Film News. 23 February 2015, 6:53 PM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Zurich’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Glassland shines at Efm for Kaleidoscope (From ScreenDaily. 25 February 2015, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Review: Hector and the Search for Happiness (From Comicmix. 17 February 2015, 10:31 AM, PST)
- Fifty Shades of Grey | Review (From ioncinema. 13 February 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- A Rundown Of Buzzy Berlin Titles As Market Begins To Roll (From Deadline. 6 February 2015, 8:34 AM, PST)
- Film Independent Names 6 Directing Lab Fellows (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 February 2015, 11:17 AM, PST)