Hong Kong — Turner International Asia Pacific has taken operational responsibility for WarnerTV, a general entertainment channel that focuses on U.S. TV series.
Turner announced that it had appointed Marianne Lee to run the channels as VP, content, general entertainment. She will start on May 1, relocate to Hong Kong and report directly to Ricky Ow, president of Turner International Asia Pacific.
Turner has said that it double the number of first-run series on the channel and increase WarnerTV’s programming hours by 30% Returning series include “The Mentalist,” “Without a Trace,” “Vampire Diaries,” and “The Closer.” Also in the line-up are comedies “The Big Bang Theory,” “2 Broke Girls” and “Friends.”
WarnerTV is currently available in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Palau, Cambodia and Papua New Guinea.
- Patrick Frater
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- The Big Bang Theory Season 10 Episode 2 Review: The Military Miniaturization (From TVfanatic. 26 September 2016, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory Review: The Military Comes Knocking (From TVovermind.com. 26 September 2016, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: ‘Bull,’ ‘This Is Us’ Lead Premiere-Week Winners (From Variety - TV News. 26 September 2016, 5:55 PM, PDT)
"Without a Trace" (2002)
- Annabelle 2 Announcement Trailer Reminds You Not to Play With Creepy Dolls (From Cinelinx. 15 September 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Annabelle 2 (From DailyDead. 15 September 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Patch 1.30 Inbound (From We Got This Covered. 29 August 2016, 12:47 PM, PDT)