Michael F. Egan, the 31-year old plaintiff who sued Bryan Singer last week for sexual abuse for events that occurred when he was 15, came forward again Monday to file similar charges against three additional men: former president of BBC Worldwide America Garth Ancier, former president of Disney TV David Neuman, and Gary Goddard, a designer who created theme park attractions for Universal Studios.
None of the new defendants have yet responded to the suit.
Egan’s lawyer Jeff Herman presented the claims Monday during a press conference held in Beverly Hills. He was seated alongside Egan and Egan’s mother, »
- Nicole Sperling
Similar News ItemsBryan Singer
- Superhero Bits: Daredevil, Suicide Squad, Super, Constantine, Gotham, X-Men Apocalpyse (From Slash Film. 26 December 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Bryan Singer Teases ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ (From LatinoReview. 26 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Soundtracking: Best of 2014 (From Cineplex. 26 December 2014, 7:42 AM, PST)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- 10 Comic Book Movies That Should’ve Been Made Years Ago (From Obsessed with Film. 27 December 2014, 11:03 PM, PST)
- 'Magneto' Is "Macbeth" (From SneakPeek. 27 December 2014, 8:54 PM, PST)
- Who Was the Top-Grossing Actor of the Year? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 27 December 2014, 7:40 PM, PST)
- How much of Matthew Vaughn’s X-Men: Days of Future Past script made it into the movie? (From Flickeringmyth. 23 December 2014, 12:39 PM, PST)
- Vaughn Talks Singer's "X-Men" Script Changes (From Dark Horizons. 22 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Digital Spy's 25 best movies of the year 2014: 25-21 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 December 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)