HBO has had mixed success with their comedy series. Will Silicon Valley help the pay-for-view channel attract/retain customers. Will it be cancelled or renewed for a second season? We shall see.
Co-created by Mike Judge, Silicon Valley follows the lives of a group of developers who live together and chase success in Northern California. The cast includes Thomas Middleditch, Tj Miller, Josh Brener, Martin Starr, Kumail Nanjiani, Matt Ross, Zach Woods, Christopher Evan Welch, and Amanda Crew.
The ratings are typically the best indication of a show's chances of staying on the air. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.
4/21 update: This series has been renewed for a second season.
Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.72 million total viewers.
Note: If »
Similar News ItemsT.J. Miller
- Lupita Nyong'o, Sarah Hyland and Laverne Cox Are Ready to 'Beat It' in New Lip Sync Battle Teaser (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Laverne Cox, Ben Kingsley to Appear in ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 29 September 2016, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Lip Sync Battle Season 3: Oitnb Inmates, America Ferrera and More Channel Michael Jackson in New Trailer (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2016, 11:55 AM, PDT)
"Silicon Valley" (2014)
- TVLine Items: Arrow Mom Returns, Nashville's Rayna Superfan and More (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2016, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: Sandra Oh Joins ‘American Crime’ Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 29 September 2016, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Extended His Creative and Business Talent to Television (From Variety - Film News. 29 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Rumour: Nightwatch could appear in Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Spectacular photos from the New York set of Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- New Set Photos From Spider-man: Homecoming In Queens NYC (From LatinoReview. 28 September 2016, 5:51 AM, PDT)