Welcome to Screen Rant’s “Geek Picks,” where we collect the finest movie-related geekery from around the Web. Today you’ll find a scientifically accurate Spongebob Squarepants; some Breaking Bad easter eggs; a Lego stop motion short film; the history of Youtube through song; and the Workaholics guys find a new cubicle mate. All that and more on this edition of Sr’s Geek Picks!
If you have any Geek Picks of your own, please send them to srgeekpicks(at)gmail(dot)com and you could be featured in a future post!
Breaking Bad Easter Eggs
Adam, Blake and Ders come up with an unconventional and intimate method of interviewing applicants for a free ...
Click to continue reading Sr Geek Picks: ‘Breaking Bad’ Easter Eggs, Disney Characters Gender Swapped & More
The post Sr »
- Justin Vactor
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Ben Affleck's Trashy Comic-Con Disguise Revealed (From MovieWeb. 19 August 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Paul Posts Plea For a Missing Geriatric Bulldog in Need of Medication (From PEOPLE.com. 19 August 2017, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Memories of Meeting the Actors Before They Were Famous (Photos) (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Superbad Was the First Movie to Use This Raunchy Curse Word (From MovieWeb. 18 August 2017, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen Shares ‘Superbad’ Trivia on The Film’s 10th Anniversary (From Slash Film. 18 August 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen Reveals a 'Jersey Shore' Catchphrase Came From 'Superbad,' Shares More Fun Facts as Film Turns 10 (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 August 2017, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Selma Blair's Dog Ducky Dies After 'Terrible Accident,' Actress Pays Tribute With 2 Pics of Her 'Sweet Girl' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 August 2017, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Naruto Live-Action Movie Moves Forward with New Writers (From MovieWeb. 17 August 2017, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- High School Musical 2 Turns 10, So Let's Revisit Zac Efron's "Bet on It" Sequence (From E! Online. 17 August 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)