Cast also includes Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, T.J. Miller, Stanley Tucci, Bingbing Li, Han Geng, Titus Welliver and Lucas Black, with Peter Cullen as the voice of 'Optimus Prime', leader of the 'Autobots'.
To be distributed by Paramount, "Transformers: Age Of Extinction" will be released June 27, 2014.
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "Transformers: Age Of Extinction"...
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Movie News: See Jessica Chastain Go Gothic for 'Crimson Peak'; Watch Jonah Hill and James Franco in First 'True Story' Trailer (From Movies.com. 19 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Mark Wahlberg to star in "couple more" Transformers films (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 December 2014, 11:03 AM, PST)
- No Surprise Here, Mark Wahlberg Will Return for 'Transformers 5' (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
Stanley Tucci (I)
- TVLine Items: Bates' Peep Hole Promo, Broadchurch Return Bumped & More (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- TV News: Gotham, Broadchurch, Fortitude, Clips (From Dark Horizons. 19 December 2014, 10:03 AM, PST)
- Amber Tamblyn Wraps Directing Debut With Punk Rock Tale ‘Paint It Black’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
- Apocalyptic Action in New Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer (From Horror Asylum. 17 December 2014)
- Watch Ridley Scott, Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton talk Exodus: Gods and Kings (From Flickeringmyth. 16 December 2014, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Watch The Insane New Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer – It’s Mental! (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 December 2014, 11:39 AM, PST)