Afternoon Delight, 2013.
Directed by Jill Soloway.
Bored and listless housewife Rachel visits a lap-dancing club to help spice up her marriage and connects with a stripper that she invites into her home as a live-in nanny, with surprising consequences.
Go on, you can tell me. Have you ever jumped into the back seat of your car as it trundles slowly through the car wash, just because you can, free for a moment of the responsibility of control, just for a different of view things?
No? Well, me neither. Already, I feel inadequate, quirk-wise, and the opening credits haven’t even finished.
Afternoon Delight may be the perfect film for someone, just not for me. I have way too much testosterone coarsing through my innards to really get down with the ladies here. The story of (now, when you’ve watched it, »
- Steve Leadbetter
Similar News ItemsJane Lynch (I)
- Almost Every Actor You Know Was on Party Down (From VH1.com. 23 September 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- 20 Random 'Friends' Facts Every Fan Should Know (From Moviefone. 22 September 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2014, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Riley Keough Will Undergo The Girlfriend Experience For Steven Soderbergh’s Anthology Series (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Fantastic Fest 2014: Alexandre Aja Does Joe Hill Justice with Horns (From QuietEarth. 23 September 2014, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Fantastic Fest 2014: Horns – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 September 2014, 12:43 AM, PDT)
"Go On" (2012)
- Nashville First Look: Laura Benanti's Sadie Cozies Up to [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 16 September 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Big Brother final night: Who's going to triumph? - as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 12 September 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- German Film, TV Star Joachim Fuchsberger Dies at 87 (From Variety - TV News. 12 September 2014, 5:47 AM, PDT)