Afternoon Delight, 2013.
Directed by Jill Soloway.
Bored and listless housewife Rachel visits a lap-dancing club to help spice up her marriage and connects with a stripper that she invites into her home as a live-in nanny, with surprising consequences.
Go on, you can tell me. Have you ever jumped into the back seat of your car as it trundles slowly through the car wash, just because you can, free for a moment of the responsibility of control, just for a different of view things?
No? Well, me neither. Already, I feel inadequate, quirk-wise, and the opening credits haven’t even finished.
Afternoon Delight may be the perfect film for someone, just not for me. I have way too much testosterone coarsing through my innards to really get down with the ladies here. The story of (now, when you’ve watched it, »
- Steve Leadbetter
Similar News ItemsJane Lynch (I)
- Fall TV: Heroes vs. Big Bang vs. Greys, and Thursday's Other DVR Dilemmas (From TVLine.com. 2 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Reality TV Emmy nominations: The problem with Betty White (From Hitfix. 30 June 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Influenced Gay Rights Views More Than Any Other Celebrity (Study) (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Aussies help Arnie to reach No. 1 (From IF.com.au. 5 July 2015, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- New trailer for Safelight starring Evan Peters and Juno Temple (From Flickeringmyth. 4 July 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Juno Temple Trades Prostitution For Photography In Trailer For 'Safelight' (From The Playlist. 1 July 2015, 1:03 PM, PDT)
"Go On" (2012)
- The new Wonga advert: ‘its name is worse than mud' (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Go On A Family Vacation To The Bahamas As News Of Divorce Breaks (From Uinterview. 3 July 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Melrose Place Is Getting the Lifetime Tell-All Movie Treatment, Too! (From E! Online. 1 July 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)