"It was hard at first, because it's an accent you don't hear that often," Brown Findlay said. "If it's American, you're bombarded by certain sounds all the time.
"But [with this] you think, 'God, how does it actually sound?' -- apart from going offensive country farmer and just annoy[ing] half the country? I don't want to do that.
"You can forget about that when you're on set and [the accent] just sort of happens - not to say it's perfect."
"He's extraordinary," Brown Findlay said of Harris, who plays Mary's menacing uncle Joss. »
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 'Downton Abbey' to Get International Touring Exhibition (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 27 April 2017, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Downton Abbey' to Get International Touring Exhibition (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 27 April 2017, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Exhibition to Launch in Singapore (From Variety - TV News. 26 April 2017, 10:27 PM, PDT)
"House of Cards" (2013)
- White House Correspondents' Dinner: How Did They Handle 'The Elephant Not in the Room'? Plus: Top Zingers! (From TVLine.com. 29 April 2017, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Netflix woos Emmy voters with FYSee event (From ScreenDaily. 28 April 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’: Does Hulu Finally Have a Serious Emmy Contender? (From Variety - TV News. 28 April 2017, 1:07 PM, PDT)
Alfred Hitchcock (I)
- Behind The Graduate‘s “Leg Shot”: Daniel Raim on Harold and Lillian: A Hollywood Love Story (From Filmmaker Magazine. 28 April 2017, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Robyn Hitchcock Remembers Jonathan Demme: ‘He Was the Anti-Video-Generation Director’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- The Perfect Shots of ‘Vertigo’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 26 April 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)