Trailer Simon Brew 18 Apr 2014 - 06:24
Get a taste of In The Flesh series 2 with this new teaser trailer...
Heading to BBC Three next month is the return of In The Flesh for its second series run. The first series of the zombie drama ran for three episodes, and picked up a fair amount of deserved acclaim. We're expecting more when series two finally gets going.
Dominic Mitchell, who created the show, is writing again, and we've taken a spoiler-free look at episode one right here.
Futhermore, and the reason for this post, the BBC has now released a new trailer for In The Flesh series 2, which you can see right here. We'll have a lot more on the show closer to its transmission...
Follow our Twitter feed for faster news and bad jokes right here. And be our Facebook chum here.
In The FleshIn The Flesh series 2Dominic Mitchell »
Similar News Items"In the Flesh" (2013)
- Preview of Love Addict: Confessions of a Serial Dater (From Flickeringmyth. 12 July 2016, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- The Living And The Dead episode 1 review (From Den of Geek. 28 June 2016, 4:22 AM, PDT)
- The Aliens: E4’s furiously fun new sci-fi comedy (From Den of Geek. 2 March 2016, 5:16 AM, PST)
- 'Tales from the Crypt' Revival Set for 10 Episodes on TNT (From MovieWeb. 14 April 2016, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- M. Night Shyamalan’s Tales From The Crypt Reboot Gets Ten-Episode Order From TNT (From We Got This Covered. 14 April 2016, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- TNT Officially Greenlights ‘Tales From the Crypt,’ Plus New Pilot for M. Night Shyamalan Horror Block (From Variety - TV News. 14 April 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)