Telltale Games' The Walking Dead series has really thrived in the zombie-infested universe that creator Robert Kirkman painted blood red. But what if... what if this gut-churning epidemic spread to the Super Mario Bros. franchise? There will be tough decisions to make!
The lovable loonies over at Dorkly have created a must-see video that combines Telltale's signature gameplay and Kirkman's "everyone's on the menu" approach to storytelling with the colorful universe of everyone's favorite pair of Italian plumbers from Brooklyn.
So, does it work? Hell yes, it does. In fact the results are hilarious!
Please, video game gods... give us this now! Behold the gory glory of The Walking Koopas!
Visit The Evilshop @ Amazon!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Subscribe to the Dread Central YouTube Channel!
Eat your shrooms in the comments section below! »
- Steve Barton
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ Sets Season Premiere Date (From Variety - TV News. 24 May 2016, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Fear The Walking Dead Showrunner Dave Erickson Talks Mid-Season 2 Finale, Teases Second Half (From DailyDead. 24 May 2016, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 5/24/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 May 2016, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- These 7 Walking Dead Characters Will Die Before the Series Ends (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2016, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Outcast: Cinemax Releases First Episode Two Weeks Early (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Season Seven Production Has Begun (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 May 2016, 6:13 PM, PDT)
Super Mario Bros. (1993)
- Happy Birthday, Mark Ballas! Check Out the Dancing with the Stars Pro's 'Perfect 30' Routines (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2016, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Flickering Myth’s Formative Movie Experiences (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Upfronts Diary Day 4: Seen and Heard During TV’s Biggest Week (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2016, 3:35 PM, PDT)