Alan Carr calls out gays for homophobia, gays caused the great flood in the Bible, ask an elected official if they’ve ever had a blow job
Alan Carr is hitting back at gays who accused him of perpetuating stereotypes in his ad for PETA. “The ‘fairy’ in the @Peta campaign refers to my ‘Tooth Fairy’ DVD that’s all. Take my advice if you act like a victim you get treated like 1…Don’t worry twitter they’ll be another bandwagon you can jump on in a minute zzzzzzzzzzzzzz…Hey and before all you oh so worthy gays get back on your high horse the most homophobia I get is from gays. #selfloathing” Mostly I think it’s clever, but I’m naturally repulsed by anything PETA does.
Get a tissue. Then read this. You need to read this.
Disney has helpfully mapped the Myers-Briggs personality test to their characters. »
- Ed Kennedy
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/5/15: Chris O’Dowd on Conan, Nathan Lane on Letterman (From SoundOnSight. 6 May 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- On Scale of 1 to 5 Palins, How Likely Is Media Assault on Each Gop Candidate? (From Mediaite - TV. 6 May 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Plays a Game of ‘Let’s Get Rid of Ted Cruz’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 6 May 2015, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Has Lip Fillers! 6 More Celebrities Who Have Admitted to a Little Enhancement (From E! Online. 6 May 2015, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- Meryl Streep Rocks Out In First 'Ricki and the Flash' Trailer, Poster and Pictures (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 May 2015, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Is Standing Up for Justin Bieber, "He Really Has a Sweetness to Him" (From Us Weekly. 6 May 2015, 2:14 AM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Is Bradley Cooper Going to Pull a Leonardo DiCaprio and Only Date Young Models Now? We Examine the Evidence (From E! Online. 6 May 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Have We Finally Reached (and Found) Our New Stars for a New Erac (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 May 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper's Cartoon Caricature Is So Gorgeous It Reminds Us of These Actresses (From E! Online. 6 May 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)