After halting production on Fast & Furious 7 following the tragic death of leading man Paul Walker back in November, Universal Pictures has now enlisted Walker’s brothers Caleb and Cody Walker to assist in completing some of the action shots and other scenes left incomplete. The news was announced on the film’s official Facebook page, with the following statement….
The Fast & Furious saga is about family. The characters are connected by the bond of family, and it is how all of us who have worked together for more than thirteen years feel about each other. It certainly defines how we feel about our fans.
Our family experienced an unthinkable shock in November. We had to take time to grieve Paul, the brother we love and lost, and to figure out if we should move on with our film.
We came together and all felt the only choice was to continue. »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy Drama Series (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Five cast images from Netflix’s ‘Godless’ (From Blogomatic3000. 22 September 2017, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Reimagined As Film Noir (From Screen Rant. 22 September 2017, 7:29 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- Everything We Know About the Fatal American Made Plane Crash That Tom Cruise Is Being Partially Blamed For (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Watch The First-Look Trailer For Upcoming Horror ‘Happy Death Day’ (From The Hollywood News. 22 September 2017, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive interview with American Made’s William Mark McCullough (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2017, 1:33 AM, PDT)
- Tyrese Gibson Continues to Make Private Matters Public: From Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to His Ex-Wife (From E! Online. 14 September 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Tyrese Begs Dwayne Johnson to Not Make That ‘Fast & Furious’ Spin-Off Before ‘Fast 9’ (From Slash Film. 14 September 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Tyrese Gibson Calls Ex-Wife ‘Bitter’ After She Accuses Him of Abusing Daughter & Is Granted Temporary Restraining Order (From PEOPLE.com. 13 September 2017, 9:49 PM, PDT)