Sneak Peek new images of actress Emma Watson in the April 2014 issue of "Elle" (Australia) magazine:
Watson rose to prominence playing 'Hermione Granger' in the "Harry Potter" film series starting at the age of nine, having previously acted only in school plays. She starred in all eight "Harry Potter", earning her several awards and millions of dollars.
Watson made her modelling debut for "Burberry's" autumn/winter campaign in 2009.
Click the images to enlarge »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- Rosamund Pike and Daniel Brühl To Star In Palestinian Hijacking Drama ‘Entebbe’ (From Indiewire. 29 July 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer: No, Not the One Starring Emma Watson (From Slash Film. 28 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer: Vincent Cassel & Léa Seydoux Ignite An Unexpected Romance In The French Adaptation (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 10:49 AM, PDT)
My Week with Marilyn (2011)
- Mike Mills’ “20th Century Women” is the Centerpiece of the 2016 New York Film Festival (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- First Look at Harry Styles on Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk Set (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2016, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Bob & Co partners with 'Shakespeare In Love' producer David Parfitt (From ScreenDaily. 18 July 2016, 3:52 AM, PDT)
- ‘A Light Beneath Their Feet’ Exclusive Clip: Taryn Manning Stars As a Young Mother Struggling With Bipolar Disorder (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Emma Watson-Starring ‘The Colony’ Bombs Big-Time At UK Box Office (From Indiewire. 6 July 2016, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- The Nice Guys – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 May 2016, 9:32 PM, PDT)