Sneak Peek new images of actress Emma Watson in the April 2014 issue of "Elle" (Australia) magazine:
Watson rose to prominence playing 'Hermione Granger' in the "Harry Potter" film series starting at the age of nine, having previously acted only in school plays. She starred in all eight "Harry Potter", earning her several awards and millions of dollars.
Watson made her modelling debut for "Burberry's" autumn/winter campaign in 2009.
Click the images to enlarge »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- David Yates Returns To The World Of Harry Potter To Direct 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them' (From The Playlist. 21 August 2014, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Domhnall Gleeson Jokes About His Star Wars Role: "I Didn't Know They Had Redheads in Space!" (From E! Online. 15 August 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Stars' Hot Crop Top Style: Rihanna, Jessica Alba & More! (From E! Online. 13 August 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
My Week with Marilyn (2011)
- Eddie Redmayne delivers a brief history of Stephen Hawking in 'Theory of Everything' trailer (From Hitfix. 6 August 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- First Trailer For Stephen Hawking Biopic The Theory Of Everything (From We Got This Covered. 6 August 2014, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Market Hours and Operation Barn Owl Premiere At “Life is Amazing” Lexus Short Films Series (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 31 July 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Syfy Plans to Be Dead Still in October; Behind-the-Scenes Photos and More! (From Dread Central. 26 August 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘300’ Producer Mark Canton Starts Mad Riot Entertainment (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2014, 7:59 AM, PDT)
- Margaret Atwood Talks Adapting 'MaddAddam' Trilogy with Aronofsky and HBO (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 August 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)