Sneak Peek new images of actress Emma Watson in the April 2014 issue of "Elle" (Australia) magazine:
Watson rose to prominence playing 'Hermione Granger' in the "Harry Potter" film series starting at the age of nine, having previously acted only in school plays. She starred in all eight "Harry Potter", earning her several awards and millions of dollars.
Watson made her modelling debut for "Burberry's" autumn/winter campaign in 2009.
Click the images to enlarge »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- New Projects: Chris Pratt gearing up for bootlegging drama ‘The Real McCoy’ (From SoundOnSight. 16 April 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Alan Rickman reveals a Harry Potter secret with brilliant anecdote (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 April 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- #Tbt: Emma Watson Through the Years (From Moviefone. 16 April 2015, 4:42 AM, PDT)
My Week with Marilyn (2011)
- Wamg Talks To Woman In Gold Director Simon Curtis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 April 2015, 7:37 PM, PDT)
- Director Simon Curtis talks Woman in Gold's Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds, and Tatiana Maslany (From Cineplex. 2 April 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview: Simon Curtis Talks Woman In Gold, Filming In Vienna And More (From We Got This Covered. 1 April 2015, 7:51 PM, PDT)
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Darren Aronofsky’s Batman (From Obsessed with Film. 15 April 2015, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Jupiter Ascending coming to Blu-ray this May (From Flickeringmyth. 13 April 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: April 13 - April 19 (From Moviefone. 13 April 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)