Sneak Peek new images of actress Emma Watson in the April 2014 issue of "Elle" (Australia) magazine:
Watson rose to prominence playing 'Hermione Granger' in the "Harry Potter" film series starting at the age of nine, having previously acted only in school plays. She starred in all eight "Harry Potter", earning her several awards and millions of dollars.
Watson made her modelling debut for "Burberry's" autumn/winter campaign in 2009.
Click the images to enlarge »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- Game of Thrones Star Maisie Williams Criticizes Emma Watson's 'First-World Feminism' (From PEOPLE.com. 16 December 2014, 10:45 AM, PST)
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Maisie Williams Criticizes Emma Watson's 'First World Feminism' (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 9:24 AM, PST)
- Emma Watson Faulted on Feminist Un Speech by Unlikely Critic (video) (From TheImproper.com. 16 December 2014, 7:27 AM, PST)
My Week with Marilyn (2011)
- 'Theory of Everything' Star Eddie Redmayne Is Married (From TooFab. 16 December 2014)
- Eddie Redmayne Auditioned For Star Wars 7, It Did Not Go Well (From Cinema Blend. 26 November 2014, 1:54 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – The Theory of Everything (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2014, 9:35 AM, PST)
- Scott Foundas’ Top 10 Films of 2014 (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 3:28 PM, PST)
- Rock Legend Patti Smith Discusses Her Passion for 'Noah' and Writing 'Mercy Is' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 December 2014, 9:09 AM, PST)
- TV Shows We Can't Wait for in 2015 (From Moviefone. 16 December 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)