USA Network has ordered a second season of “Chrisley Knows Best,” the reality series revolving around a wealthy Georgia man and his large family.
The series has generated some heat for USA at a time when the cabler is eager to develop its own brand of unscripted franchises. “Chrisley,” which wraps its eight-episode first season on April 22, hails from Maverick TV and All3Media America. Adam Greener, Jim Sayer,Eli Holzman and Stephen Lambert are exec producers.
USA Network execs said patriarch Todd Chrisley has emerged as a buzzworthy figure. The show chronicles his life as a domineering, wardrobe-obsessed husband and father of five kids and grandfather of two.
“We knew from the moment we met Todd there was no other character quite like him and whether or not you agree with his parenting style, he has certainly struck a chord with our viewers as their new guilty pleasure,” said Heather Olander, »
- Cynthia Littleton
Similar News ItemsUSA Network [us]
- Piper Perabo Marries Stephen Kay (From Access Hollywood. 27 July 2014, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo and Stephen Kay Tie the Knot (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Piper Perabo Is Married - See Her Wedding Pictures! (From Popsugar. 27 July 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
Stephen Lambert (I)
- Bravo to Unveil Two Scripted Series to Broaden Programming Mix (From Variety - TV News. 8 April 2014, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Gogglebox return draws show's biggest audience to date | TV ratings - 7 March (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 March 2014, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Channel 4 hit show Gogglebox goes global (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 December 2013, 2:37 AM, PST)
- Bravo ‘Singles Project’ Will Give Fans Social Feedback Loop into Dating Show (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 1 July 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- HBO re-teaming with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon on a new Project Greenlight (From JoBlo. 30 April 2014, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- NBCU’s Syfy Developing Two Unscripted Series About Survival (From Variety - TV News. 30 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)