Mark Wahlberg knows how to do many things: convincingly play a 1970s porn star and a boxer, dance around in his underwear, and say "Not you! Not you! And not you!" in a think Boston accent. You can add "accept an award while swearing like a truck driver" to that roster, as Wahlberg gave a memorably profane acceptance speech while picking up an honorary "Generation" statuette at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards.
Conan O'Brien to Host 'MTV's Second Most Prestigious Awards Show'
"I know what this really means…this is the 'you're-too-fucking-old-to-come-back' award, »
Similar News ItemsMark Wahlberg (I)
- Amy Poehler and Will Ferrell on the Lengths They’ve Gone for Their Kids (One Was the Poop Emoji for Halloween!) (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott’s ‘All the Money in the World’ Sold to Lucky Red for Italy (From Variety - Film News. 26 June 2017, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Patriots Day (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Jay Leno Looks Back on His Hollywood Feuds With David Letterman and Conan O'Brien (From E! Online. 26 June 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Leslie Jones Reveals She Has a "Secret" Boyfriend (From E! Online. 22 June 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Adam West Remembered as Hollywood Mourns the Loss of TV's Batman (From MovieWeb. 10 June 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Behind-the-Scenes Set Tour With Creator Marlene King (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 27 June 2017, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Leslie Jones Has A ‘Secret’ Boyfriend: Why She Won’t Reveal His Name On TV (From HollywoodLife. 25 June 2017, 9:37 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: L&O True Crime Adds Trio, Younger After Show and More (From TVLine.com. 23 June 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)