Endeavour: ITV, 8pm
This week's case concerns a murder of a woman in her own home, a lady strangled with a pair of stockings - the third such incident in recent weeks. Oxford City police are on edge and under a thick fog, as they take an interest in a local department store. Di Thursday reveals a skeleton in his closet, when an Italian lady working in the hosiery department recognises him as "Fredo".
No married woman is safe, and there are more emotional struggles for Morse and Thursday as they narrow down the suspects. Colin Dexter, the author of the Morse novels, makes a cameo appearance.
Richard E Grant explores his love for spending weekends scouring France for old antiques. He harbours an "insatiable desire for beaten-up old stuff", and often takes weekends away in France, »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Top Gear, Bruce's Hall of Fame (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 December 2014, 4:30 AM, PST)
- The Hotel is back! Mark Jenkins on alpacas, giant scones and more (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 December 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Still Open All Hours, Avengers lead BBC One to Boxing Day ratings win (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 December 2014, 2:45 AM, PST)
- Ryan Reynolds Set to Hear The Voices in the UK Next March (From Horror Asylum. 23 December 2014)
- Gemma Arterton: 'Beyoncé and Taylor Swift made feminism fashionable' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2014, 5:36 AM, PST)
- Check Out Ryan Reynolds, Anna Kendrick And Gemma Arteron’s Head In New Images For The Voices (From We Got This Covered. 18 December 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- Directors' Trademarks: Tim Burton (From Cinelinx. 23 December 2014, 4:54 PM, PST)
- Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Split After 13 Years Together (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 12:03 PM, PST)
- Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Split (From PEOPLE.com. 23 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)