Decoding Annie Parker has debuted a new trailer.
The film is based on the true story of geneticist Mary Claire King (Hunt), who discovered a genetic link to breast cancer.
Morton plays cancer survivor Parker, who becomes involved in the attempt to better understand the disease.
The movie is cinematographer Bernstein's feature directorial debut.
Decoding Annie Parker will arrive in Us cinemas on May 2. A UK release date is yet to be confirmed. »
Similar News ItemsAaron Paul (I)
- Will Sasso Joins ‘The Burning Woman’; Adrian Glynn McMorran Boards ‘Volition’ (From Deadline. 23 March 2017, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- “The Path” Co-ep Annie Weisman Signs Overall Deal With Universal TV (From Women and Hollywood. 22 March 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- #IDo: The Best Social Celebrity Wedding Pictures (From Popsugar. 20 March 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Ashley Judd Joins Epix's Berlin Station, Saul Marathon and More (From TVLine.com. 21 March 2017, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Hannah Royce’s Questionable Choices’: Kyle Howard Cast In CBS Pilot (From Deadline TV. 21 March 2017, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hannah Royce’s Questionable Choices’: Alice Eve Cast In Title Role Of CBS Pilot (From Deadline TV. 2 March 2017, 3:18 PM, PST)
Maggie Grace (I)
- ‘The Scent of Rain & Lightning’ Exclusive Clip: A Terrifying Serial Killer Returns in Midwest Drama — Watch (From Indiewire. 21 March 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- New UK trailer for Schwarzenegger’s ‘Aftermath’ (From Blogomatic3000. 16 February 2017, 5:01 AM, PST)
- UK trailer for Aftermath starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (From Flickeringmyth. 16 February 2017, 3:50 AM, PST)