Former “Today” anchor Jane Pauley has agreed to become a contributor to CBS News’ “Sunday Morning.” The news was disclosed at the start of a panel held as part of an annual symposium held at Texas Christian University’s Schieffer School of Journalism by “Face the Nation” anchor Bob Schieffer.
Pauley may be best known for her 13-year tenure as co-anchor of NBC’s “Today,” where she held a seat from 1976 to 1989 alongside Tom Brokaw and Bryant Gumbel. She has also served as a host of NBC’s “Dateline” and as a daytime talk-show host.
‘We’re really, we’re really really happy to have you,” Schieffer said during the panel, according to a transcript provided by CBS NEws. “And I can’t think of a better place for you to tell a story. Because you’re a great storyteller – and Sunday Morning is one of my favorite, favorite broadcasts. »
- Brian Steinberg
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- Sony Exec's Flight Diverted After Hacker Group Claims Explosives On Board (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 August 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- Man Dies After Fight at Hank Williams, Jr. Concert (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 August 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Celebrities Remember Don Pardo (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 August 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
"Dateline NBC" (1992)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/26/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 August 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: NFL Football, 20/20, Masters of Illusion, Dateline (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Dateline: 2013-14 Ratings (Fridays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- 2015 Oscars: Is David Ayer's 'Fury' the WWII Movie to Watch Out for This Yearc (From Rope Of Silicon. 4 August 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Watch Louis Zamperini Talk About the Time He Met Hitler (Video) (From The Wrap. 3 July 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- This Week in TV: How Will Diane Sawyer's Departure Change TV News? (From Moviefone. 27 June 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)